Contact Us Today | 613.266.7013

Self Improvements

Are you wondering what self improvements has to do with accounting? Everything …

I’ll explain, before I start explaining I like you to ponder on this: SUCCESSFUL business, makes the operator/owner/entrepreneur HAPPY, when you are happy you are having FUN and Enjoying yourself, you are SMILING. You are also making more MONEY and that has made you some WEALTH you may be EXCITED if you are doing what your doing with PASSION.

You may also like what you do which is HELPING others. If you are succeeding in these area you may be in a great HEALTH and physical shape. You are probable very SPRITUAL Do you see the pattern?

Effectiveness, happiness, success, passion, contribution, excitement, fun, money, smiling, wealth, health comes from great psychology. How to develop that, self improvements.

You may agree with me, thank you! or you may disagree with me, which will start your self improvement journey.

Then I would ask you to do your own research on Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Andrew Carnegie, Rockefeller, Milton Erickson, Abraham Lincoln, Omar Khayyam, Avicenna, Cyrus the Great,  … There are also some living legendries who have created an amazing and fulfilling life.

Here are some small practices that will make your Psychology so powerful just like going to the gym on a regular basis, no matter what you exercise as long as you do it consistently, you will get stronger and are in a better shape.

1. Say this every day, it was actually created almost 100 years ago by Mr. Émile Coué, a Psychologist in France. I would say this is the start of modern self-improvement era. Try to say it with emphasis and passion to burn it on your brain and subconscious. He recommended to say this at least 20 times in a day.

“Every day, every where, I’m getting better and better”. The actual French text is ” Tous les jours à tous points de vue je vais de mieux en mieux“.

This is so effective that you can move it to other areas, such,

Every day, every where: I’m getting smarter and smarter,

Every day, every where: I’m getting brighter and brighter,

Every day, every where: I’m getting stronger and stronger,

Every day, every where: I’m getting healthier and healthier,

I had actually created my own method similar to this. If any negative thoughts would have come to me, I would reverse it in a positive way and repeat the phrase 10 times so that when I thought about it again a positive outcome will envision in my mind.

Here is an example,  let’s say I had an exam and the first thought that would surface was “you gonna fail this one” I wouldn’t dissect to see what caused me to say that, perhaps there were logical reasons but I wasn’t interested since the suggested outcome was negative.

So my solution, “I will Ace this exam” I would repeat this till I believed I would ace the exam. I did.

You can do this each time a negative thoughts pop up. Don’t look for reasons, change the thoughts. The next practice definitely helps to put you in the right directions.

2. Practice appreciating what you have and achieved in your life with passion. every morning for 5 minutes, write down what you are grateful for.

I’ll help you, your education, your job, your love, your family, your friends, your hobbies, your goals, your skills, your riches, your ability to help others, your wisdom, your guidance, your life’s direction, new people coming to your life, …

One of mine is “I’m so happy, excited and grateful now that I have lots of love and guidance in my life”. Use this phrase to begin:

“I’m so happy, excited and grateful now that I … “

When you practice appreciating what you have more goods will come to you, it kills doubts and fears.

3. Another daily practice: when you walk to work repeat this phrase “I love my life” or “I love my self”. Tony Robbins suggests, breathing out 4 times saying this phrase, and breath in 4 times and tapping (EFT) your fingers at the same time.

 

 

 

Scientific way to make your mind stronger, make you even more smart!

 

 

To be continued …

ps, I will give you the name of some of the books who have changed so many people to reach their pinnacle of success.

ps2, psychology is 80% of the ingredients to effectiveness, happiness, success, passion, contribution, excitement, fun, money, wealth, and health. the other 20% is accounting — the mechanics.

ps3, none of those people had initial resources: time, money, education, luck, break — they had an amazing resourcefulness powers.